ABC just revealed the celebrities competing on the upcoming Season 27 of “Dancing with the Stars.” Here are some of the recognizable names for the season 27 pairings:
– NFL star DeMarcus Ware and Lindsay Arnold
– “Zombies” star Milo Manheim and Witney Carson (the 17-year-old Disney star will be the youngest on the season)
– American Alpine skier and Paralympian Danielle Umstead and Artem Chigvintsev
– Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile from “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise” and Jenna Johnson
– John Schneider, aka Beauregard “Bo” Duke from “The Dukes of Hazzard,” and Emma Slater
– “The Facts of Life” star Nancy McKeon (Jo) and Val Chmerkovskiy
– Known as the greatest American gymnast of all time, Mary Lou Retton and Sasha Farber
– “Fuller House” star Juan Pablo Di Pace and Cheryl Burke
– Evanna Lynch, Luna Lovegood from “Harry Potter,” and Keo Motsepe
Season 27 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
There’s a rumor going around Hollywood that Angelina Jolie has purposefully been getting photographed with her kids by paparazzi to make her look better in her custody case with Brad Pitt. Angelina was spotted with her kids a couple of times on a part of Sunset Boulevard where paparazzi are known to frequent heavily, and she stopped by Fred Segal, another location where celebrities get “surprisingly” photographed. Sources believe she’s going to use this against Brad in their divorce case.
“America’s Got Talent” judge Heidi Klum has the guys pining for her. Heidi, 45, is currently dating 28-year-old Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz, but she had a chance to date a big name rapper. Heidi was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, and while she was there, she told her that her last appearance on Ellen’s show almost got her a date. The last time on the show, Heidi played a game of “Who’d You Rather?” where rapper Drake was chosen up until the very end, where he was beat out by Joaquin Phoenix. Heidi said after that show aired, she got a text from Drake but thought, “You snooze you lose,” and added that Drake reached out “like, a week too late.” She then admitted, “I never texted him back because I found the love of my life.” She then apologized on camera for ghosting him and said, ”Drake, I’m sorry I didn’t text you back. You’re cool. I still love your music.”
Kylie Jenner, like her sisters, in known for her curvy and enviable figure. But now that the 21-year-old is a mom, she says her body is not the same. In the next issue of Glamour UK, Kylie says about having her now-7-month-old daughter, Stormi, “Pregnancy completely changed my body at a super young age, but I really don’t care.” In the past, Kylie said, “I feel like people think that I bounced back super fast, which I guess I did,” but then she noted, “My boobs are … three times the size, which bothers me. I have stretch marks on my boobs. My stomach isn’t the same, my waist isn’t the same, my butt’s bigger, my thighs bigger. And honestly, I’m finding I have to change my style a little because nothing in my closet fits me from before.” It’s liking taking brand new sheets out of the package and then trying to fold them up and shove them back in – it’s never going to be the same. My body is now like that package of sheets – it’s the same, but not the same; it’s not tightly packaged and I’ve got more wrinkles, just like the sheets.