Brynn Cartelli of Longmeadow, MA is Kelly Clarkson’s favorite to win this season’s “The Voice” on NBC. Kelly has already predicted that the 15-year-old singer and musician will be this year’s winner. As Brynn heads to the finale of The Voice, Brynn and her mom, Deb, shared some very cool facts with The Kellogg Krew morning show.
Did you know?
- Brynn’s first job was as a babysitter.
- Brynn was 11-years-old when she wrote her first song called “Future of Us.”
- Before gaining fame on “The Voice,” Brynn sang mostly at area country clubs.
- Singer Tori Kelly was the first celebrity that Brynn met.
- She doesn’t have any pets currently but would like to have lots of puppies, a baby gorilla, a bunny, a French Bull Dog and a Samoyed dog.
- Brynn’s favorite book to read as a child was “The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane,” by Kate DiCamillo.
- Her favorite place to go on vacation is Nantucket, MA.
- She got her name after Brynn’s parents found the name in a book and thought it was strong and pretty.
- Brynn clogs up her parent’s DVR with episodes of “New Girl.”
- Brynn learned piano at the age of 5.
- Brynn’s devoted fans are called “Brynnions.”
Learn even more about Brynn:
To get to know Brynn better, check out our recent interviews with her.